Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've got pictures!!!!!!!

Okay I have some pictures to share. Some of them are from my family christmas party. There are also a couple of random pictures I threw in there. Then there is a couple of pictures of deshawns christmas program that was today.





Here is Adam and santa. I think Adam is starting to question the big man!!!!





Here is Deshawn and santa. Deshawn absolutely loves Santa. He loves to hug santa too.




Here is a picture of parker and santa. You would of never guessed he was hiding from santa minutes before this picture was taken.



And here is a picture of deshawns head. He decided he was going to play barber shop with Rick's beard clippers. Really funny now, Not so funny when it happened.






I thought this would be a funny picture. I love my dog she cracks me up. She honestly thinks she is going to freeze to death. She likes to sit on the heater vents when they are blowing.





And why is there a matchbox car in my fridge??????????????





Dee is in the green. This is him singing at his christmas program today!!! The pic isn't that great because I had to zoom in to get them.

2 comments:

Jeanna GT said...

your kids are just too darn cute! and the dog, what is up with that! you need to start your own email chain... SO CUTE!

Deb Williams said...

those are good! You gotta love those fun Christmas pics...I love the matchbox and the Doggy Pic too!