Sunday, August 12, 2007



Well yesterday we celebrated Parkers birthday (It's not until the 18th) with Rick's family and 4 other nephews and nieces from his family. We decided to do one big birthday bash since there were so many birthdays. We took them to chuckie Ch.eese to celebrate. They had a total blast. They had their cousins to play with and they were at chuckie ch.eese too. Anyway we ate and let them play and then we did our presents.

Well this year we decided to let each parent pick out a present for their child and basically say it is from all the aunts and uncles that way we were not having to have like 50 presents hangin around. So I came across the black spiderman costume (pictured above) at C.ostco and I knew that was the gift for him. He also saw it and went into hysterics because he wanted it sooooooo bad and it was sooooooo cool. So I went back later on Friday evening and bought it for him.

So anyway it was time for him to open his present and as soon as he figured out what is was he was wooohoooin' and dancing around shakin his little booty. It was the most excited I have ever seen him. It almost made me tear up because I was so excited for him.

Needless to say he has not taken the costume off since except to go potty. He has even slept in it. Too cute. Now I have to figure out what to get him for his actual birthday next week. I don't think anything can compare.

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

you should have saved that one as a gift from you...you would have been cooler than Santa! You should get his some gear to go with it like the silly sting web wrist band things!!

my--four--sons said...

That's a good idea!

Deb Williams said...

glad I could be of service!