Tuesday, June 21, 2011

update!!!

I know it's a long time coming:)

Well I guess I can start with me. I finally got the position I have been trying for and I start this August and I am really excited to start that. I also just got back from a conference in ST George last week for work. It was alot of fun and I learned alot. I also started a new medication last month to replace the one that was making me sick and I feel so much better now. No more puking and nausea. Right now I am on my summer break and have been super busy but I think things are starting to slow down a bit.

Rick is doing well. He is still having back issues but that will be a life long thing. I hate seeing him hurt so bad :( He has been working steady which is great. He has also been really busy being the assistant cub scout master. Deshawn loves having his dad be there with him.

Adam has grown like a weed lately. He now towers over me:( He has been playing baseball and there team is going to state next month and he is real excited for that since his teams have never been to state before. He even gets his picture in the newspaper and he thinks that is pretty cool. We just got him signed up for football starting in August and he is excited for that too. I am a little nervous for him but I keep being told that I just worry too much.

Deshawn has been struggling a little with his behaviors but we just switched his meds a little and hopefully that will give him some relief. He is loving summer and being able to play with all the neighbor kids.

Parker is also very happy it is summer. He and Deshawn are also playing machine pitch right now and they practice all the time. I am just waiting for a window to break :)

So there is a very short update and I hope there are still a couple of you that check back every once in awhile.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

Glad to see your update...I just started updating mine again too!! Now to just keep up on it RIGHT????