Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blogging

I don't know why it has been so hard for me to blog these days. I love being able to journal things and share with people what's going on in our lives but I have really let the ball drop.

So I guess I better update you all on what's been happening lately in our lives. I just had my 34th birthday. I am still working with the school district and I am always searching for a better position. But I am grateful for what I do have. Financially we are hurting right now (along with the rest of the country) so I keep on looking for something that will pay better. As far as my health goes I have been doing really great as far as my diabetes goes(yay me).

Rick is still working in drywall and they have been pretty steady which is great. He has been working out of town alot which has been super hard on us. We really depend on him around here. Now if we could pick up side jobs again like we used to that would be great. I am not sure if I have mentioned it before but Rick was diagnosed with Diabetes in August and he was able to get it under control real fast and has done a great job managing it.

Adam is playing basketball and is currently tied for 1st in his division with one more game to go so he is hoping to take 1st. He is now officially taller than me :( I can't believe how big he is getting.

Deshawn is doing AWESOME in school. He has tested out of all of his resource classes and now is fully mainstream schooled. He still gets speech 2 times a week for 30 min.

Parker is crazy and a busy, busy boy :) We love every minute of him.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

awesome news for your boys! seems like you guys are all just hanging in there! that's about all we can do these days, right?
glad for the update!!!