Monday, June 22, 2009

Emotions

Rick warned me on Friday that my emotions would be crazy this week. He has experience with being laid off. I didn't beleive him but he was right. I am feeling so out of control emotionally that all I want to do is scream or cry. It probably doesn't help that I am pms I just feel like I am all over the place. I called to see if I can get unemployment because my work had told me that I qualified for it and since I didn't have a job before this one I cannot collect unemployment until October. How freeking frustrating.

I feel like everytime I blog I am negative nelly but I need this outlet to help get my emotions under control. For the last few months I have not been happy at all. I feel like I have no control over how my life is going and it is pissing me off.

I need to go break up a fight before the boys kill each other :) I will keep ya'll updated on whats up. Especially now that I actually have time to blog now.

1 comment:

Holly said...

ugh. sorry for the stress. hang in there!