Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Too much stress!!!!

Okay I just need somewhere to vent because today is stressing me out(and it really has nothing to do with PMS).

Okay first thing that has me stressed is my stupid house loan. We have been trying for three months to get this stupid loan. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. We have extremely good credit, Rick makes decent money, we have never paid anything late EVER. Yet we still have to prove ourselves like we are criminals or something. We even decided to not do our addition except the garage just because the banks were having a fit about us borrowing 90%. So we decided to add the garage and take out the kitchen downstairs and add a food storage room and then possibly combined the two bedrooms downstairs to make a larger master. We are also going to add french doors in the kitchen and make a deck outside. Well we were supposed to be signing this week and the appraisers that appraised our house called me this morning and said the lenders want proof we don't have renters in our basement. So they came over and took more pictures. I don't know how that will prove we don't have renters but whatever. I am so tired of this process I could scream.

Next stress is my health insurance for me and my kids. We have had our kids on the CHIP program since the company that rick works with does not provide insurance. Well it is time to renew and I always stress out because this really is our only option for the kids to be covered by any insurance. I think what set me off is the lady from the state just called and wanted proof that Ricks work doesn't offer insurance. Whenever I talk to them I get really nervous because we really need this help. We honestly have never used anymore money than we have paid in but I just like knowing we have it just incase something happens. The other part of the stress is me and rick have had some coverage from another state program because our income was low enough but rick has gotten a couple really good raises this year and we no longer qualify which as you all know this really sucks since I am diabetic and that is not a cheap disease. So now we are faced with paying for all my medical expenses out of pocket. OUCH! These all add up to almost $500 a month and when I have a dr visit that is another $140 a visit. SCARY..... I did find out however that two of the oral meds that I take are on the $4 walmart prescription plan so that will be helpful.

Sorry I had to vent I am really feeling stressed today for some reason. I am sure everything will work out.....it always does. The good lord always seems to hear my prayers. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I am glad you do vent. ANd I ma glad that you can and theat we can come here and tell you that we are here for you if you need us. I know how frustrating it can be...and how nice it was to have some assistance when we had ella and I went into Icu after having her...it made it so I could afford the shots I had to take at $2000.00 a week for the shots!